Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 11,700-square foot, Walmart shadow-anchored, multi-tenant retail center in Floresville, Texas. Tiger Place Shopping Center is anchored by Hibbett Sports and has a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants . Other tenants include Hill Country Vision, Luxx Nail Bar, and WB Liquors & Wine. The center is 100 percent occupied with all triple net leases. All current leases have renewal options with rental increases. Constructed in 2013, the center is situated on a 1.196-acre lot.
Tiger Place Shopping Center is located on 10th Street/US-181 near the signalized intersection with County Road 130/330. Traffic counts exceed 18,700 vehicles per day in front of the property. The center is an out parcel to Walmart Supercenter and directly across from CVS Pharmacy. Other national retailers in the area include Murphy Oil Corporation, AT&T, McDonald’s, Pizza Hut, Dollar Tree, CATO, Dollar General, Anytime Fitness, Tractor Supply Co., Wells Fargo, and more. The center is less than a mile from the Connally Memorial Medical Center. The medical center, serving Wilson County and the surrounding areas, is a 44-bed, acute care facility accredited by the Texas Department of Health.
- 11,700-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Out Parcel to Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Anchored by Hibbett Sports | Hibbett Sports is a Publicly Traded Company (HIBB | NASDAQ)
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- All Leases have Renewal Options with Rental Increases
- WB Liquors End Cap Suite has a Drive Thru Window
- Near the Signalized, Hard Corner of 10th Street and County Road 130
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 17,800 Vehicles Per Day
- Nearby Traffic Drivers Include Walmart Supercenter, H-E-B Grocery, Tractor Supply, Dollar Tree, and CVS Pharmacy
- Floresville is Part of the San Antonio Metropolitan Statistical Area