The subject property is a 34,817-square foot Harley-Davidson dealership located in Texarkana, Texas. This is a new 10-year, absolute net lease to be executed upon closing and will have 10 percent rent escalations scheduled every five years. The lease will have a personal guarantee that will burn off after lease year seven. Tenant will have two, five-year options for renewal. Constructed in 2007, the building is situated on 3.27 acres.
The subject property is located in a dense retail trade area at the intersection of Interstate 30 and Interstate 369 with visibility from both freeways. Traffic counts on I-30 are approximately 43,000 vehicles per day and 26,800 vehicles per day on I-369. Numerous national and regional tenants are in the surrounding area, including Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercenter, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Ashley HomeStore, Cato, Verizon Wireless, GameStop, Subway, Country Inn & Suites, Gander Mountain, The Home Depot, Best Buy, Cinemark, Old Navy, Lane Bryant, Bed Bath & Beyond, Shoe Carnival, TJ Maxx, On the Border, Buffalo Wild Wings, Ruby Tuesday, LifeWay Christian Store, Chico’s, Kohl’s, Target, Office Depot, PetSmart, Sam’s Club and others. Additionally, Central Mall is approximately one mile east of the property and is anchored by JCPenney, Dillard’s, Sears, and Chuck E. Cheese’s.
Texarkana is a city in Bowie County, located in the Ark-La-Tex region. It is a twin city with neighboring Texarkana, Arkansas. Texarkana is a regional center for employment, health care, and education. The retail and services trade area encompasses a 17-county area in parts of three states with a workforce drawn from a 60-mile radius.
- Absolute Net Lease | No Landlord Responsibilities
- New 10-Year Lease to be Executed at Closing with Two, Five-Year Options for Renewal
- 10% Rent Escalations Scheduled Every Five Years
- Personal Guarantee from the Tenant | Burns off after Lease Year Seven
- Lease can be Transferred to any New Franchisee that is Approved by Harley-Davidson
- Freeway Location on Interstate 30 at the Intersection with Interstate 369
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 43,000-VPD on I-30 and 26,800-VPD on I-369
- Dense Retail Trade Area | Neighbored by Lowe’s, Walmart, Academy Sports and Outdoors, The Home Depot, Gander Mountain, Target, Kohl’s, Best Buy and More
- Central Mall is Approximately One Mile East | Anchored by JCPenney, Dillard’s, Sears and Chuck E. Cheese’s
- The Texarkana Trade Area Encompasses 17 Counties in Parts of Three States