Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 33,466-square foot, two-tenant retail center leased to It’s Fashion Metro and Goody’s Specialty Retailers in Talladega, Alabama. Goody’s Specialty Retailers occupies 63 percent of the gross leasable area and has a triple-net lease with two five-year options. It’s Fashion Metro occupies 37 percent of the leasable area and has a triple-net lease with one five-year option. Both companies are publicly traded. Originally constructed in 1981, the building was renovated in 2008 and is situated on 2.69 acres.
Talladega Plaza is located at the signalized intersection of Haynes Street and East Battle Street with multiple ingress and egress points. The property is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter. Other national retailers in the area include Hibbett Sports, Cricket Wireless, Tractor Supply Co., Dollar General, Dollar Tree, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Little Caesars Pizza, Sonic, Domino’s Pizza, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, and many more. The property is located less than one mile from Citizens Baptist Medical Center, a hospital in the Brookwood Baptist Health Network. The hospital offers a full range of medical services and equipped with more than 120 beds.
The city of Talladega in the county seat of Talladega County and located 50 miles east of Birmingham, Alabama. Talladega is home to the Talladega Speedway, which is located approximately 15 miles north of the property. The speedway hosts three NASCAR races per year and see an estimated attendance of 175,000 spectators per race. The Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind is located one mile from the property. The institute is state funded and provides free education, along with room and board to qualified residents throughout the state of Alabama.
- 33,466-Square Foot, Two-Tenant Retail Center
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- 100% Occupied | All Tenants are Triple-Net
- It’s Fashion Metro and Goody’s are Publicly-Traded Companies Traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CATO, SSI)
- Located at the Signalized Intersection of Haynes Street and East Battle Street with Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Less than One Mile from Citizens Baptist Medical Center, a Hospital in the Brookwood Baptist Health Network | Offers a Full Range of Medical Services and Equipped with More Than 120 Beds
- Less than One Mile from Alabama Institute for the Deaf and Blind | The Institute is State Funded and Provides Free Education, Along with Room and Board to Residents Throughout the State of Alabama
- The City of Talladega is the County Seat in Talladega County
- Approximately 50 Miles East of Birmingham, Alabama