Surety Village is a 53,760-square foot, multi-tenant shopping center located in the northern portion of El Paso, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied. Forty-eight percent of the gross leasable area has triple-net leases, providing upside potential in converting the gross leases. Anchored by Dollar Tree, the property has a complementary mix of credit and local tenants, including Cricket Wireless, H&R Block, United States Army, The Cleaners, La Malinche, PB’s Pizza, Jym’s Hugs & Kisses, Hawaiian Nails, Hair Salon, Vapolocity, Athens Ballroom, and others. Constructed in 1984, the building is situated on a large 4.29-acre lot.
The subject property is located at the signalized, hard corner of Dyer Street and Hondo Pass Drive with multiple ingress and egress points from both streets. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 53,000 vehicles per day. Surety Village is in line with Albertsons grocery store and across the road from Walmart Neighborhood Market. Other neighboring national and regional tenants include Stage, Sherwin-Williams, Taco Bell, UPS Store, Discount Tire, Taco Cabana, Sonic, Burger King, O’Reilly Auto Parts, T-Mobile, Dunkin’ Donuts, Walgreens, McDonald’s, Subway, IHOP, Sam’s Club, among others. The surrounding area is densely populated, with more than 144,600 residents within a five-mile radius.
The subject property also benefits from its close proximity to Fort Bliss, Biggs Army Airfield, and the El Paso International Airport. Fort Bliss currently serves approximately 38,590 active duty military, 1,253 reservists, 39,400 family members, and 13,080 civilians. El Paso International Airport is the largest civil airport in West Texas and southern New Mexico, handling approximately 3.2 million passengers annually.
The city of El Paso is the county seat of El Paso County, situated in the far western corner of the state of Texas. El Paso stands on the Rio Grande river across the border from Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico. The two cities, along with Las Cruces (in the neighboring state of New Mexico), form a combined international metropolitan area. The region of over 2.7 million people constitutes the largest bilingual, bi-national work force in the western hemisphere. El Paso has a strong federal and military presence. William Beaumont Army Medical Center, Biggs Army Airfield, and Fort Bliss call the city home. Fort Bliss is one of the largest military complexes of the United States Army and the largest training area in the United States.
- 100% Occupied Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- 48% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases | Upside Potential in Converting Gross Leases
- Anchored by Dollar Tree
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Priced at $114 per Square Foot | Below Replacement Cost
- Building has a Metal Roof that has Recently Been Redone
- Situated on a 4.3-Acre Lot with Ample Parking
- Inline with Albertsons Grocery Store and Across from Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Signalized, Hard Corner Location at Dyer Street and Hondo Pass Drive with Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Cumulative Traffic Counts are Approximately 41,800 Vehicles per Day
- Located in a Vibrant Retail Corridor in the Northeast Submarket of El Paso
- Densely Populated Area with more than 144,600 Residents within Five Miles
- Close Proximity to Fort Bliss, Biggs Army Airfield, and El Paso International Airport
- Fort Bliss is One of the Largest Military Complexes in the Nation and Home to the 1st Armored Division | 38,589 Active Duty Military | 1,253 Reservists | 39,422 Family Members | 13,079 Civilians
- El Paso International Airport Serves Approximately 3.2 Million Passengers Annually