The Sale of Rosedale Plaza will take place through a secure online open bid web portal on the Ten-X.com web platform.
- Auction Dates: October 26 – October 29
- CLICK TO VIEW MORE INFORMATION ON Ten-X.com
Rosedale Plaza is a 21,602-square foot, multi-tenant retail center anchored by Family Dollar and strategically located to serve a densely populated area in Fort Worth, Texas. The center is currently 94 percent occupied with a tenant base consisting of Family Dollar, DFW Laundry, Cricket Wireless, Dr. Salmon (Dentist), La Familia Auto Insurance, and a convenience store. The majority of the leases are triple-net (88 percent of the gross leasable area), providing an investor upside potential in leasing the vacant space and converting gross leases. The property consists of two single-tenant buildings and one multi-tenant building, situated on 2.18 acres with paved parking.
The subject property is located at the intersection of East Rosedale Street and South Ayers Avenue and is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points, including additional access from Wallace Street. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 19,300 vehicles per day. Rosedale Plaza is directly across from a grocery store, Foodland, and near several other locally owned retail stores. The center benefits from an extremely dense residential population in the surrounding area, serving more than 263,660 residents within a five-mile radius. Texas Wesleyan University is approximately one-half mile from the property; the current student enrollment is 2,620.
- 21,602-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center | Consists of One Multi-Tenant Building and Two Single-Tenant Buildings
- Situated on 2.18 Acres with Ample Paved Parking
- 94% Occupied | 88% of the Gross Leasable Area has Triple-Net Leases
- Potential Upside in Leasing the Vacant Space and Converting Gross Leases
- Current Average Rents are Below Market
- Anchored by Family Dollar | Tenant has Five Years Remaining on the Lease Term and Six Five-Year Options for Renewal
- Complementary Mix of Service Oriented, Internet Resistant Tenants
- Located at Corner of East Rosedale Street and South Ayers Avenue | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points | Cumulative Traffic Counts Exceed 19,300 Vehicles Per Day
- Well-Established Property Serving a Densely Populated Residential Area of More than 263,660 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Located Approximately One-Half Mile East of Texas Wesleyan University | Founded in 1890 | Current Student Enrollment is 2,620
- Subject Property is Less Than Five Miles from Downtown Fort Worth