Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a value-add neighborhood shopping center in the Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Euless, Texas. Post Oak Shopping Center is a 20,620-square foot, multi-tenant building that is currently 83 percent occupied, providing upside potential in leasing the vacant space. All current leases are triple-net, and tenants consist of a complementary mix of internet-resistant retailers including Valero, Po Boys Pizza, Rob’s Sports Bar, Cubit Construction, Donuts Shop and Pipe Xtreme. Valero has been in the center more than 30 years. Constructed in 1986, the building is situated on 2.3-acres with ample paved parking.
Post Oak Shopping Center is located at the signalized, hard corner of Trinity Boulevard and Post Oak Boulevard just west of State Highway 360. Traffic counts are approximately 24,400 vehicles per day on Trinity Boulevard. Numerous national and regional tenants are in the neighboring area, including Family Dollar, Bru City, Days Inn, 7-Eleven, Jack in the Box, Wendy’s, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Chick-fil-A, the CR Smith Museum, and many others. The new American Airlines headquarters is currently under construction directly across Trinity Boulevard from the property and will be a major traffic driver to the area. The development is situated on more than 300 acres and will feature a five-building office complex totaling 1.8 million square feet. The center is anticipated to open in the summer of 2019 and will service approximately 7,000 employees daily.
The city of Euless is in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and part of the Mid-Cities between Dallas and Fort Worth. The subject property is located less than five miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. The airport services approximately 67 million passengers per year and operates approximately 65,000 flights.
- 20,620-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Neighborhood Retail Center
- Anchored by Valero, the World’s Largest Independent Petroleum Refiner | a Fortune 50 Company that is Publicly Traded on the NYSE (VLO)
- Valero is a Long-Term Tenant that has Been in the Center more than 30 Years | Lease is Guaranteed by Skipper Beverage Company LLC, a Wholly-Owned Subsidiary of Valero
- 83% Occupied | All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- Upside Potential in Leasing Vacant Space | Pro Forma Cap Rate is 9.44%
- Tenant Base is a Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Businesses
- Situated on a 2.33-Acre Lot with Ample Paved Parking
- Signalized, Hard Corner Location at Trinity Boulevard and Post Oak Boulevard Near Highway 360
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 24,400 Vehicles per Day
- Directly South of the New American Airlines Corporate Headquarters | Scheduled to Open in Summer 2019 | Servicing 7,000 Employees Daily
- Less than Five Miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Extremely Dense Population in the Surrounding Area | Approximately 234,650 Residents within Five Miles of the Property
- The Average Household Income within Five Miles is $73,500
- Located in the Mid-Cities of Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB) | 18 Minutes from the Central Business District in Forth Worth and 23 Minutes from the Dallas Central Business District