Pinnacle Pointe is an 84,834-square foot, multi-tenant regional shopping center located in Dallas, Texas. Anchored by Conn’s HomePlus and Staples, other tenants include Wing Stop, Staff Force, and MD Kids Pediatrics. The center is 94 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net with options for renewal. The property also includes a ground lease to a freestanding Pollo Campero. The multi-tenant building was constructed in 2006 and is situated on 11.6 acres with ample paved parking. The Pollo Campero building was constructed in 2008 and sits on 1.015 acres. Three additional pad sites totaling approximately three acres are also available for purchase.
Pinnacle Pointe is located on the Interstate 30 access road (Dallas Fort Worth Turnpike) at the signalized hard corner of South Cockrell Hill Road. The property enjoys excellent freeway visibility with extremely high traffic counts. Interstate 30 has traffic counts of 166,371 vehicles per day, and North Cockrell Hill Road has more than 19,000 vehicles per day. National and regional retailers in the area include IHOP, Comfort Suites, Taco Bell, El Patron Tacos, Hampton Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercenter, Jefferson Dental, T-Mobile, Shoe Department, Dollar Tree, Party City, Ross Dress for Less, Taco Cabana, Panda Express, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Bank of America, GameStop, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Sprint, Burger King, Wells Fargo, Holiday Inn Express, and more.
The property is located in an industrial area of East Dallas, with the Turnpike Distribution Center and Singleton Industrial Area to the north and east. Southeast of the property are industrial and warehousing sites for Neiman Marcus, FedEx, Danco Corporation, Air Vent, In & Out Burger Corporate, Freeman Audio Visual Solutions, Quality Logistics Systems, and GEODIS. Approximately one and a half miles east of the subject property at the southwest corner of North Westmoreland Road and Interstate 30 is The Canyon in Oak Cliff, a 200-acre mixed-use development aimed at providing places to live, work, shop, and relax in a natural hill country setting.
Located five miles west of Downtown Dallas, Pinnacle Pointe is minutes away from Historic Oak Cliff, the Bishop Arts District, Uptown, and both major airports. Nearby employment centers include Pinnacle Park, Mid Cities, Downtown Dallas CBD, The Arts District, Victory Park, Uptown, the Medical District, and the Dallas World Trade Center
- 84,834-Square Foot Regional Shopping Center in East Dallas
- Anchored by Conn’s HomePlus and Staples
- 94% Occupied | 87% of the Gross Leasable Area has Credit Tenants
- Leases are Triple-Net
- Includes a Pad Site with a Ground Lease to Pollo Campero
- Three Additional Pad Sites Available for Purchase for Future Development | 2.236-Acre Lot (1.34 Usable Acres) with Freeway Frontage Priced Separately at $12.50/PSF | 0.94-Acre Lot on the West Side of Cockrell Hill Road Priced at $12.50/PSF | 1.092-Acre Lot (0.91 Usable Acres) on the East Side of Cockrell Hill Road Priced at $12.50/PSF
- Highly Trafficked Freeway Location off Interstate 30 at the Signalized Hard Corner of Cockrell Hill Road | 166,371 Vehicles per Day on I-30 | 19,000 Vehicles per Day on Cockrell Hill Road
- Excellent Freeway Visibility
- Densely Populated with more than 244,350 Residents within Five Miles
- Numerous National and Regional Retailers in the Area, Including Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercenter, Dollar Tree, and Ross Dress for Less
- Located in an Industrial and Warehousing Area of East Dallas Near the Turnpike Distribution Center and Singleton Industrial Area
- Approximately One and a Half Miles West of The Canyon in Oak Cliff, a 200-Acre Mixed-Use Development
- Convenient Location Near Historic Oak Cliff, Bishop Arts District, Uptown, Downtown Dallas, The Arts District, and Both Major Airports