The subject property is a 9,287-square foot, multi-tenant mixed-use center in Fort Worth, Texas. The center is fully stabilized and 100 percent occupied with medical tenants. All leases are triple-net and include 2 percent annual rent escalations. Tenants consist of An Angel’s Touch Massage Therapy, Dr. Middleton, DFW Laser Lipo, Texas Allergy, and Dr. Rixter. Constructed in 2004, the building is situated on 0.91 acres.
The subject property is located on Basswood Boulevard, just west of Highway 377. Traffic counts are approximately 24,000 vehicles per day. The center is across Park Vista Boulevard from Walmart Neighborhood Market. Other national and regional tenants in the area include Texas Health Emergency Room, Health Mart Pharmacy, 9Round Fitness, La Petite Academy, Primrose School, McDonald’s, and Subway. The densely populated area has a five-mile population of 277,000 residents, and the one-mile average household income is $88,700.
- 100% Occupied Multi-Tenant Mixed-Used Center in Fort Worth, Texas
- 100% of the Current Tenants are Medical
- All Leases are Triple Net and Include 2% Annual Rent Increases
- Extensive Recent Property Improvements
- Exterior Improvements include a New Roof, Restriped Parking Lot, New Exterior Lights, Additional Landscaping, and Repainted all Efface and Wood Trim
- Interior Improvements Include New Flooring, Textured and Painted Walls and Doors, New Cabinets and Countertops, and other Remodeling Projects
- Located on Basswood Boulevard Just West of Highway 377
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 24,000 Vehicles Per Day
- Directly across from Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Densely Populated Area with a Five Mile Population of 277,000 Residents