Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 20,331-square foot, multi-tenant shopping center located in one of the fastest growing retail corridors in Dallas-Fort Worth. One 2 One Plaza is currently 88 percent occupied with triple-net leases, allowing upside potential in leasing the remaining vacant space. Approximately 56 percent of the gross leasable area has personally-guaranteed leases. Tenants consist of Baylor Scott & White Rehab, Stewart Title Company, Ascend Hand Therapy, Boca Sana Dental, Green Oaks Massage, Clear Vision Associates, Lone Star Kickboxing, Drunken Donkey sports bar, and We Fix That. Constructed in 2005, the building is situated on 2.56 acres with ample paved parking.
Located on State Highway 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway), the subject property is positioned in a retail-dense, high-traffic area boosting more than 121,000 vehicles per day. Major traffic drivers include TopGolf, which is directly across the road from the property, and Nebraska Furniture Mart, located less than a mile to the east. A 331,000-square foot Scheels, the world’s largest all sports store, is currently under construction adjacent to Nebraska Furniture Mart and is scheduled to open in 2020. Also in close proximity to the property is The Colony Five Star Complex, a state of the art athletic complex that hosts dozens of tournaments annually. Numerous national and regional tenants neighbor the property, such as Target, Walmart, Ross Dress for Less, Kroger, 24 Hour Fitness, Studio Movie Grill, PetSmart, The Home Depot, Spec’s, Rooms to Go, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Panera Bread, Walgreens, Texas Roadhouse, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Hawaiian Falls Waterpark, Floor & Décor, Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant, among others.
Several major company headquarters have recently relocated to the area, with office campuses for Toyota, FedEx, NTT Data, JP Morgan Chase, and Liberty Mutual Insurance within three miles from the property, bringing more than 15,800 jobs to the area. In addition, JCPenney corporate headquarters are located three miles from the property. The surrounding demographics are impressive; more than 235,600 people reside within five mile of the property and have an average household income exceeding $117,500, providing strong buying power.
- Prime Location in One of the Fastest Growing Retail Corridors in Dallas-Fort Worth
- 88% Occupied | 20,331-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- All Current Leases are Triple-Net
- 56% of the Gross Leasable Area has Leases with Personal Guarantees
- Upside Potential in Leasing Vacant Suite
- Current Rents are Well-Below Market
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- 2005 Construction on a Large 2.56-Acre Lot | Ample Paved Parking
- High-Trafficked Freeway Location on Highway 121 (Sam Rayburn Tollway) | Traffic Counts are 121,000 Vehicles per Day
- Area Traffic Drivers Include TopGolf, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Target, The Colony Five Star Complex, Kroger Marketplace, Walmart, and More
- New 331,000-Square Foot Scheels Sports Store Currently Under Construction Directly North of Nebraska Furniture Mart | Scheduled to Open in 2020
- Multiple Corporate Headquarters within Three Miles of the Property | JCPenney, Toyota, FedEx, NTT Data, JP Morgan Chase, and Liberty Mutual
- Daytime Employment is Approximately 119,635 within a Five-Mile Radius
- Surrounding Area has Excellent Demographics | Average Household Income is $119,050 within One Mile; $126,060 within Three Miles; $117,587 within Five miles | Dense Population Exceeding 235,600 Residents within Five Miles