North Preston Village is a 14,240-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in the high-growth Dallas suburb of Prosper, Texas. The center is 100 percent leased, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of a complementary mix of service-oriented businesses, including The Brass Tap, Orangetheory Fitness, PPG Paints, Creative Smiles Pediatric Dentist. Seller will master lease Suite B for a period of three years. The building is new 2018 construction with an attractive facade and landscaping. North Preston Village is situated on 2.0 acres.
The subject property is located on the east side of North Preston Road two miles north of East University Drive (Highway 380). Numerous national and regional retailers are in the surrounding area, including Kroger, Anytime Fitness, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Ulta Beauty, Walmart, Ross Dress for Less, Verizon Wireless, Five Below, Rack Room Shoes, Texas Roadhouse, Pizza Hut, Sonic, CVS Pharmacy, Bank of America and many others. The property is also within close proximity to multiple schools. The area benefits from strong demographics with approximately 78,779 residents within 5 miles and an average household income of $143,022.
- 100% Leased | All Lease are Triple-Net
- Service-Oriented Tenant Base that is Largely Internet Resistant
- New 2018 Construction with an Attractive Building Facade and Landscaping
- Numerous National and Regional Tenants in the Area, Including Kroger, Anytime Fitness, DSW Shoe Warehouse, Ulta Beauty, Walmart, Ross Dress for Less, Verizon Wireless, Five Below, Rack Room Shoes, Texas Roadhouse, Pizza Hut, Sonic, CVS Pharmacy, Bank of America and Many More
- Dallas Business Journal Ranks Prosper as one of the Fastest Growing Cities in North Texas with a Population Increase of more than 54% from 2014-2018
- Surrounding Area has Excellent Demographics | 78,779 Residents Within Five Miles | Five-Mile Average Household Income exceeds $143,000