Nickelville Square is comprised of two multi-tenant retail buildings totaling 17,044 square feet in the growing Dallas-Fort Worth suburb of Wylie, Texas. The buildings are new 2018 construction, situated on 2.6 acres with a concrete parking lot. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. The internet-resistant tenant base consists of Infinite Dynasty Mixed Martial Arts, Snap Fitness, Trusted Dental Care, RC Hair Salon, First Class VA Tax Services, Wylie’s Nail Bar, Glazed Donut Lounge, and Wicked Hot Vapors. Additionally, 92 percent of the gross leasable area is secured by leases with personal guarantees.
The subject property is located in a dense residential area off Country Club Road near the signalized intersection with Brown Street. Traffic counts are approximately 15,100 vehicles per day on Country Club Road. Numerous national and regional tenants are in the neighboring area, including Kroger, WingStop, Papa John’s Pizza, Starbucks, IHOP, Target, PetSmart, HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, AT&T, Which Wich, Five Below, CVS, Aldi, 7-Eleven, Arby’s, Chili’s, Burger King, Home Depot, Tom Thumb, Taco Bell, Michael’s, 24-Hour Fitness, Chick-fil-A, Lowe’s, Whataburger, Sprouts, and many others. Collin College Wylie Campus is currently under construction directly across Country Club Road from the property. The development is situated on 100 Acres and will feature three multi-story instructional buildings totaling 339,000 square feet. The campus is anticipated to open in Fall 2020 and will service approximately 7,500 students.
The surrounding area is highly affluent with a five-mile average household income of $119,000 and a population exceeding 142,900 residents. The city of Wylie is approximately 24 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, centrally located between nearby Lavon Lake and Lake Ray Hubbard. Wylie was recently named one of the Top 20 Places to live in the United States by Money Magazine. The city’s selection of housing, growing retail options, historic downtown area, and recreational opportunities make Wylie an attractive place to live and do business.
- 17,044-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center in a Rapidly Growing Area
- 100% Occupied | All Tenants are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- 92% of the Gross Leasable Area has Leases with a Personal Guarantee
- Current Rents are Below Market
- New 2018 Construction
- Comprised of Two Buildings Situated on 2.6 Acres with a Large Concrete Parking Lot
- Located in a Dense Residential Area off Country Club Road near the Signalized Intersection with Brown Street | Population is Approximately 142,900 Residents within Five Miles
- Highly Affluent Population | One-Mile Average Household Income is $107,000 | Three-Mile Average Household Income is $108,475 | Five-Mile Average Household Income is $119,000
- New Collin College Wylie Campus is Currently Under Construction Directly Across Country Club Road from the Property | the Development is Situated on 100 Acres and will Feature Three Multi-Story Instructional Buildings Totaling 339,000 Square Feet | Includes Campus Commons, a Student Center, and Library | Opening Anticipated in Fall 2020 and will Service Approximately 7,500 Students
- The City of Wylie is Approximately 24 Miles Northeast of Downtown Dallas
- Recently Named one of the Top 20 Places to Live in the United States by Money Magazine
- Steadily Increasing Population, a Healthy Housing Market, and Ever-Increasing Traffic Counts are Driving Retail Activity in the City