Mission Plaza is an 11,040-square foot multi-tenant retail center in Mission, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of Siempre Natural, Dr. Louis Family Practice, WingStop, 9Round Fitness, A-1 Cleaners, and Taqueria El Enfiernito. The building was constructed in 2005 and sits on 1.09 acres.
The subject property has excellent freeway visibility on the south side of Expressway 83 (I-2), a major east-west interstate highway running through the Lower Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. Traffic counts are approximately 115,000 vehicles per day in front of the property. Located in a dense retail trade area, the property is neighbored by Walmart Supercenter, CVS, Kohl’s, Dollar Tree, Holiday Inn Express, McDonald’s, Burger King, Frost Bank, Cinemark Tinseltown, Gold’s Gym, The Home Depot, H-E-B Plus!, TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, Target, Office Depot, Chili’s Grill & Bar, Chick-fil-A, Freebirds World Burrito, and many others. Over 224,200 residents are within five miles of the property, and the one-mile average household income is $80,400.
The property also benefits from its proximity to Sharyland Plantation, a rapidly growing 6,000-acre master-planned community located about one mile south. The development features residential neighborhoods with home prices ranging from $180,000 to over $2 million, with currently over 7,000 residents living in 1,900 homes. Sharyland Plantation also features the 55-acre Grove Town Center, providing shopping, hotels, and entertainment venues. The Class ‘A’, 1,200-acre Sharyland Business Park is directly adjacent to the Anzalduas International Crossing and connects to the most efficient and modern distribution route between Mexico, the United States and Canada. The strategic location and alliance with its cross-border counterparts uniquely positions the development to accommodate manufacturers, suppliers and logistics.
McAllen-Mission is the retail center of South Texas and Northern Mexico, drawing from a consumer base of more than 10 million people and generating some of the highest sales per capita in the state. Mission is part of one of the fastest growing MSA’s in the country, experiencing tremendous growth in population, business development and its economy in recent years.
- Multi-Tenant Retail Strip Located in One of the Fastest Growing MSA’s in the Country (McAllen-Edinburg-Mission)
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple Net | 62% of the GLA Has Scheduled Rent Bumps
- Freeway Location on Expressway 83 (I-2) | Major East-West Interstate Highway Running Through the Lower Rio Grande Valley of South Texas
- Extremely High Traffic Counts of Approximately 115,000-VPD
- Located in a Dense Retail Trade Area | Neighbored by Walmart Supercenter, Kohl’s, Dollar Tree, Cinemark Tinseltown, Gold’s Gym, Target, The Home Depot, H-E-B Plus!, and Many More
- Strong Demographics | Over 224,200 Residents Within Five Miles | One-Mile Average Household Income is $80,400
- Close Proximity to Sharyland Plantation, a 6,000-Acre Master-Planned Community | Features 7,000 Residents, Grove Town Center, and Class ‘A’ Sharyland Business Park
- MSA is the Retail Center of South Texas and Northern Mexico | Consumer Base of More than 10 Million People | Generates Some of the Highest Sales Per Capita in the State
- Attractive Assumable Financing In Place