Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 22,994-square foot single tenant Merryhill School in a densely populated area of Arlington, Texas. The triple-net lease has a corporate guarantee from Nobel Learning Communities, Inc., which has a network of over 200 private schools in 18 states and the District of Columbia. The lease has over five years remaining on the primary term with three five-year options for renewal. Rent increases are scheduled every five years based on the lesser of CPI or 10 percent. The building was originally constructed in 1988 and sits on a large 2.37-acre lot.
The subject property is located on West Arbrook Boulevard one lot for the signalized hard corner of Matlock Road. Traffic counts are approximately 18,360 in front of the subject property. The property location benefits from dense residential neighborhoods, with more than 346,200 residents within five miles. Heavily trafficked Interstate 20 is about one half of a mile south of the property, and is one of the major thoroughfares between Dallas and Fort Worth.
Merryhill School is near a prime retail corridor in between The Parks Mall (180 stores anchored by Dillard’s, Macy’s, Sears, JCPenney, AMC Theatres and Dick’s Sporting Goods) and Arlington Highlands, one of Arlington’s premier locations for dining, shopping, and entertainment. Arlington Highlands features national tenants such as The Container Store, PetSmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Conn’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Ulta Beauty, BJ’s Brewhouse, Chuy’s, P.F. Chang’s, Famous Footwear, Ethan Allen, Sleep Experts, World Market, Old Navy, Dave & Buster’s, Studio Movie Grill, and many others. Numerous other national retailers are in the area including Rudy’s Country Store and Bar-B-Q, Cotton Patch Café, Golden Corral, Concentra Urgent Care, Hilton Garden Inn, Target, Office Depot, Rooms to Go, Fallas Paredes, Best Buy, Haverty’s Furniture, Putt-Putt Golf, Michaels, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Harbor Freight Tools, Sun & Ski, and many more.
- 22,994-Square Foot Single-Tenant Merryhill School
- Strong Corporate Guarantee from Nobel Learning Communities, Inc. | Operates more than 200 Private Schools in 18 States and the District of Columbia
- Triple-Net Lease
- More than Five Years Remain on the Primary Term
- Tenant has Three Five-Year Options for Renewal
- Rent Increases Scheduled Every Five Years Based on Lesser of CPI or 10%
- Situated on a Large 2.37-Acre Lot
- Located on West Arbrook Boulevard, One Lot from the Signalized Hard Corner of Matlock Road
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 18,360 Vehicles per Day
- Densely Populated Area | Five-Mile Population Exceeds 346,200 Residents
- Location is In Between The Parks Mall and Arlington Highlands | Premier Destination for Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Arlington