The subject property (Building F) is a 10,056-square foot, multi-tenant retail building located in the Main Marketplace development, a neighborhood shopping destination situated on 18 acres that will feature 130,000 square feet of retail, restaurant, and entertainment space upon completion. Building F is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of The Bar Method, Parklane Dentistry, Glo Nail Bar, and Godfather’s Pizza. All of the leases have rent escalations remaining during their primary terms, and 74 percent of the gross leasable area has leases with personal guarantees. Constructed in 2017, the building is situated on a 1.3-acre parcel.
Locating in a high growth area of Frisco/Little Elm, Main Marketplace enjoys a prime location on the signalized hard corner of King Road and FM 423, one of the highest-trafficked north/south arteries running 21 miles through the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Main Marketplace includes Flix Brewhouse, America’s only first-run Cinema Brewery, as well as Texas Family Fitness, India Bazaar, Bruster’s Ice Cream, Scooter’s Coffee, Great Greek, Diesel Barbershop, Burgerim, Clean Juice, Bengal Bay Grill, and Freedom Axe. Other national and regional tenants in the surrounding area include Sonic Drive-In, CareNow Urgent Care, 7-Eleven, Papa John’s Pizza, Bank of America, Pizza Hut, Rosa’s, RaceTrac, Starbucks, Jack in the Box, Kroger Marketplace, Goody Goody Liquor, and others.
The subject property provides potential investors the opportunity to acquire an upscale location that is well-positioned to serve as a focal point of shopping, dining, and entertainment for the surrounding communities. The surrounding area is highly affluent, with an average household income of $130,731 within one mile; $145,566 within three miles; and $133,815 within five miles. The population is approximately 196,000 within a five-mile radius, with ongoing residential developments in close proximity to the property.
- 10,056-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Strip | 100% Occupied | 100% of the Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- 74% of the Gross Leasable Area has Personally Guaranteed Leases
- All Leases have Rent Bumps Remaining During Their Primary Terms, Providing Upside
- Building is Newer 2017 Construction
- Part of Main Marketplace Mixed-Use Development Situated on 18 Acres | Will Consist of 130,000-Square Feet of Retail, Restaurant, and Entertainment Space Upon Completion
- Subject Property is Part of a Portfolio that Includes Flix Brewhouse and Texas Family Fitness | May be Purchased Together or Separately
- Located in a High-Growth Area with Phenomenal Demographics | Average Household Income is $130,731 Within One Mile; $146,566 Within Three Miles; and $133,815 Within Five Miles
- Main Marketplace Sits in the Northwest Corner of FM 423 and King Road/Main Street | Signalized Hard Corner Ingress/Egress Points from Both Roads
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 29,068 Vehicles Per Day on FM 423 | 7,302 Vehicles Per Day on King Road | 26,396 Vehicles Per Day on Main Street