Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire an absolute net leased Lucky Penny Cycles in Bedford, Texas. The property consists of a 17,008-square foot, freestanding building that sits on approximately 1.12 acres of land. The tenant will sign a new 10-year, absolute net lease at the close of escrow that will feature a five-year personal guarantee. The lease will include 10 percent rental escalations every five years. The property has excellent visibility on State Highway 183, where traffic counts exceed 184,184 vehicles per day. The area is extremely dense with more than 248,326 residents within a five-mile radius. Surrounding retailers in the immediate area include Walmart, Kroger, On The Border, IHOP, Whataburger, QuikTrip, Panda Express, Murphy USA, Starbucks and many more.
Lucky Penny Cycles is a pre-owned motorcycle dealership serving the DFW area. The dealership was founded in 2016 with its Bedford location, and announced plans to open five more locations in Texas by the end of 2019. New locations are coming to Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio. Lucky Penny Cycles is part of the Calculated Risk Motorcycle Group family of dealerships, which owns and operates six Harley-Davidson dealerships in Texas.
- New 10-Year Absolute Net Lease to be Signed at Close of Escrow
- Attractive 10 Percent Rental Escalations Every Five Years
- Excellent Visibility on State Highway 183, Where Traffic Counts Exceed 184,184 Vehicles per Day
- More Than 248,326 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Large 17,008-Square Foot Building with Highway Frontage