Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a fully stabilized, multi-tenant retail center located in a densely populated area of Lewisville, Texas. Lewisville Commons is a 16,136-square foot shopping strip that is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants are a mix of regional and local internet-resistant businesses, consisting of Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Encore! Encore!, Formulated Compound Lab, Lewisville Nail & Spa, CBD Texas Emporium, Lucky Panda Café, Automation Personnel Service, and A+ Foot Spa. Constructed in 2005, the building is situated on 1.696 acres and has a concrete parking lot.
The subject property is located on the signalized hard corner of FM 407/Justin Road and North Garden Ridge Boulevard. Cumulative traffic counts are approximately 46,000 vehicles per day in front of the property. The property is in line with Walmart Neighborhood Market and adjacent to Special Abilities of North Texas. Other national and regional retailers in the area include Goody Goody Liquors, CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Discount Tire, Valvoline, National Tire & Battery, 9 Round Kickbox Fitness, Chick-fil-A, Sonic, Walgreens, Tom Thumb, Lowe’s, Walmart, and many more. The area has strong demographics, with a five-mile population of 189,022 residents and an average household income of approximately $122,000.
- 16,136-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- In Line with Walmart Neighborhood Market
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit has a Drive-Through Window
- Signalized, Hard Corner of FM 407/Justin Road and North Garden Ridge Boulevard | Cumulative Traffic Counts in Front of the Property are Approximately 46,000 Vehicles per Day
- Complementary Mix of Regional and Local Tenants that are Internet-Resistant, Service-Oriented Businesses
- Constructed in 2005 | Situated on a 1.696-Acre Parcel
- Strong Demographics | Extremely Affluent Area with an Average Household Income of $122,000 within Five Miles | The Population is Approximately 189,022 Residents
- Dense Retail Trade Area | Numerous National and Regional Credit Tenants in the Surrounding Area Including Goody Goody Liquors, CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Discount Tire, Valvoline, National Tire & Battery, 9 Round Kickbox Fitness, Chick-fil-A, Sonic, Walgreens, Tom Thumb, Lowe’s, Walmart, and More
- Located 16 Minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, 28 Miles Northwest of Downtown Dallas and 39 Miles Northeast of Downtown Fort Worth