Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 17,180-square foot, multi-tenant retail center in Laredo, Texas. LaFons Dollar Tree Center has a complementary mix of tenants, and 70 percent of the gross leaseable area has national credit tenants. Anchored by Dollar Tree, other tenants include Metro PCS, Boost Mobile, Big Jim’s Discount Liquor, Ultimate Loans, Twin Peaks, and Brow Threading Studio. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Dollar Tree, Metro PCS, and Boost Mobile are all publicly-traded companies. Constructed in 2013, the center is situated on 1.54-acres.
Lafons Dollar Tree Center is located on US-83, a major north/south thoroughfare in Laredo. Traffic counts on US-83 are approximately 27,600 vehicles per day. The center is near many national retailers including Walmart, Advance Auto Parts, Whataburger, Valero, GameStop, H-E-B Grocery, AutoZone, Domino’s Pizza, Kentucky Fried Chicken, and more. Lafons Dollar Tree Center is also located in close proximity to several school campuses. The surrounding area has strong demographics with a five-mile population of 145,000.
Laredo is the county seat of Webb County, on the north bank of the Rio Grande River in South Texas. Laredo is the tenth most populous city in the state of Texas and the third most populated on the United States-Mexico border. Laredo is home to the Gateway to the Americas International Bridge and Juárez-Lincoln International Bridge. The bridges are used for both commercial and pedestrian use between the United States and Mexico. In March of 2019, trade facilitated through the city of Laredo surpassed that of the Los Angeles for the first time ever, making Laredo the number one port in the country by land, sea, or air.
- 17,180-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Anchored by Dollar Tree
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are NNN
- Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR), MetroPCS/T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS), and Boost Mobile (NYSE: S) are Publicly-Traded Companies
- Complementary Mix of Credit and Local Tenants | 70% of the Gross Leasable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Located on US-83 | Major North/South Thoroughfare | Traffic Counts on US-83 are approximately 27,600 Vehicles per Day
- Strong demographics with a Five-Mile US Population of 145,000 Residents
- Located in Close Proximity to Gateway to the Americas International Bridge and Juárez-Lincoln International Bridge | Bridges are Used for Both Commercial and Pedestrian Use Between the United States and Mexico
- In March of 2019, Port of Laredo surpassed Los Angeles as the Nation’s Busiest Trade Hub Including Seaports, Airports and International Border Crossings | Port of Laredo Trade Exceeded $20 Billion