Jackson Square is a 8,723-square foot, H-E-B grocery shadow-anchored retail center that is strategically located less than one-half mile from the Texas State University campus. The center is currently 100 percent occupied and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of Cici’s Pizza, PakMail, Organic Nails & Spa, and The Dental Space and all leases have a personal guaranty. The building was constructed in 1991, renovated in 2018, and is situated on a 0.861-acre parcel.
Jackson Square is is located at the signalized, hard corner of Thorpe Lane and Robbie Lane with multiple ingress and egress points. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 9,300 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by H-E-B grocery and strategically located near many other national retailers including Gold’s Gym, Walgreens, Ihop, Office Depot, Hobby Lobby, Tractor Supply, Walmart, Dollar General, and many more. Jackson Square is less than one half-mile from Texas State University. The university is the fifth largest university in the state and serves an estimated enrollment of 38,800 students. The campus is comprised of over 245 buildings and situated on 492-acres along the San Marcos River.
The city of San Marcos is located in central Texas and the county seat for Hays County. The city is located 30-miles southwest of Austin and 51-miles northeast of San Antonio along Interstate 31. The San Marcos Outlet Malls, comprised of the Premium Outlets and Tanger Outlets, are approximately five miles from the property and serve as one of the top tourist destinations in the state. Combined, the two adjacent malls offer more than 350 stores. During busy shopping seasons, shoppers at the malls nearly triple the cities population.
- 8,723-Square Foot, H-E-B Grocery Shadow-Anchored Retail Center
- 100% Occupied | 100% of the Leases are Triple-Net
- All Leases have a Personal Guaranty
- Complementary Mix of Service Oriented, Internet Resistant Tenants
- Hard-Corner Location at the Signalized Intersection of Thorpe Lane and Robbie Lane | Traffic Counts in Front of the Property Exceed 9,300 Vehicles per Day
- Less than One Half-Mile from Texas State University | Estimated Enrollment of 38,800 Students | The University is the Fifth Largest University in the State
- County Seat of Hays County
- Located 30-Miles Southwest of Austin and 51-Miles Northeast of San Antonio
- Constructed in1991 | Renovated in 2018
- Approximately Five Miles from San Marcos Outlet Malls | More than 350 Stores