Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a fully stabilized, Walmart shadow-anchored, 53,768-square foot, retail center located in DeSoto, Texas. Forum Shops of DeSoto is comprised of one multi-tenant retail center occupying 72 percent of the gross leasable area and one single tenant building, which occupies 28 percent of the gross leasable area. All current leases are triple-net, and the tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants. The multi-tenant center tenants include State Farm Insurance, Sweet and Chic Boutique, Wings 88, Greedy’s, Sweetsie Rolls Bakery, Beauty Supply, Perla Dental, Little Bow Feet, CBD Shop, CATO, OneMain Financial, Threading, America’s Favorite Insurance, Luxury Nail Spa, and Luxe Hair Salon. The single-tenant building is leased to Geekletes. Additional income is derived from a cell tower lease. Constructed in 2008, the buildings are situated on a 6.88-acre lot with ample parking.
Forum Shops of DeSoto is located on Belt Line Road at the signalized intersection of Belt Line Road and Whitewater Trail. Traffic counts in front of the property exceed 21,200 vehicles per day. The center is shadow-anchored by Walmart Supercenter and surrounded by many national and regional retailers including CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Bank of America, Chase, 7 Eleven, Dollar General, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Aldi, Family Dollar, Big Lots!, Tom Thumb, Dunkin’ Donuts, and more. Forum Shops of DeSoto benefits from strong demographics with more than 187,000 residents within five-miles.
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Mix of National and Regional Credit Tenants | Cato (CAT0) and OneMain Financal (OMF) are Publicly-Traded Companies on the New York Stock Exchange
- 30% of the Gross Leasable Area has Leases with a Personal Guaranty
- Offering is Comprised of One Multi-Tenant Building Occupying 72% of the Gross Leaseable Area and One Single-Tenant Building Occupying 28% of the Gross Leasable Area
- Building is 2008 Construction with an Attractive Facade and Landscaping
- Shadow-Anchored by Walmart Supercenter
- Additional Income Derived from a Cell Tower Lease
- Dense Residential Area | More than 187,000 Residents within Five Miles
- Located at the Signalized Intersection of Belt Line Road and Whitewater Trail | Traffic Counts are 21,200 Vehicles per Day in Front of the Property
- Located 17 Miles South of Downtown Dallas
- Located in the the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex | The Largest Metro Area in Texas and the 4th Largest in the Country