Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a double-net leased Flix Brewhouse in Frisco, Texas. The property consists of a 34,950-square foot, freestanding building that sits on approximately 4.43 acres of land. There are approximately 8.5 years remaining on the current lease term, with 13 percent rental escalation scheduled every five years.
Main Marketplace is located at the signalized hard corner of Farm to Market 423 and King Road, where combined traffic counts exceed 46,774 vehicles per day. The area is extremely dense with more than 178,193 residents within a five-mile radius and an average household income of $136,507 within a five-mile radius. Surrounding retailers in the immediate area include Walmart, Kroger, ALDI, QuikTrip, Jack in the Box, RaceTrac, Arby’s, 7-Eleven, Sonic Drive-In Chick-fil-A, Whataburger and many more.
- Main Anchor Tenant at Main Marketplace, a 142,000 Square Foot Mixed-Use Development
- Signalized Hard Corner Location on Farm to Market 423 and King Road; Combined Traffic Counts Exceed 46,774 VPD
- Exceptional Demographics – 325.39% Population Growth Since 2000
- More than 178,193 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Large 4.43 Acre Parcel with Ample Parking and Multiple Access Points