Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a fully stabilized, 8,029-square-foot retail center with excellent freeway visibility located in DeSoto, Texas. All current leases are triple-net, and the tenant base is a complementary mix of internet-resistant tenants consisting of Starbucks Coffee, T-Mobile, and Grand Nail Bar. Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) and T-Mobile (TMUS) are publicly-traded companies on the NASDAQ and comprise 60 percent of the gross leasable area. Starbucks Coffee features a drive-through window and is a top performing store in the United States, ranking in the 94th percentile (source: Placer Labs Inc.); the store is also in the top 3 performing Starbucks locations within a 30-mile radius. The building was constructed in 2007 and is situated on a 1.02-acre parcel.
DeSoto Corners is located at the signalized, hard corner of Interstate 35 frontage road and Pleasant Run Road. The center has multiple ingress and egress points and benefits from excellent highway visibility. Cumulative traffic counts in front of the property exceed 168,500 vehicles per day. The center is surrounded by many national and regional retailers including Wendy’s, Long John Silvers, Luby’s Cafeteria, Furnitureville Texas, Kroger, Ross Dress for Less, Chipotle, McDonald’s, Burger King, Aaron’s, Cinemark, The Home Depot, Walmart, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Taco Bueno, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, QuickTrip, and more. The surrounding area is densely populated with approximately 183,539 residents within a five-mile radius.
DeSoto is a city located in Dallas County in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. DeSoto is located 13 miles south of downtown Dallas. The Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex is the largest metro area in Texas and the fourth largest in the United States. The Metroplex is home to more than 6.3 million residents and has one of the nation’s strongest job markets. The Metroplex led the nation in population growth over the last decade, adding approximately 1.3 million residents.
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Complementary Mix of Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) and T-Mobile (TMUS) are Publicly-Traded Companies on the NASDAQ | Starbucks has a Drive-Through Window
- Starbucks Coffee is a Top Preforming Location in the United States | Ranks in the 94th Percentile Nationally and is a Top 3 Performing Store Within a 30-Mile Radius (source: Placer Labs Inc.)
- 60% of the Gross Leasable Area has National Credit Tenants
- Situated on a 1.2-Acre Parcel and Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Highly Visible Freeway Location | Signalized Hard Corner of Interstate 35 Frontage Road and Pleasant Run Road
- Cumulative Traffic Counts Exceed 168,500 Vehicles Per Day
- Adjacent Pad Sites Include Luby’s, Wendy’s, Long John Silvers, and Furnitureville Texas
- Near Many National and Regional Retailers Including Kroger, Ross Dress for Less, Chipotle, McDonald’s, Burger King, Aaron’s, Cinemark, The Home Depot, Walmart, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Taco Bueno, Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits, QuickTrip, and More
- Dense Residential Area | More than 183,500 Residents within Five Miles
- Located 13 Miles South of Downtown Dallas