Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a 20,000-square foot Walmart shadow-anchored multi-tenant retail center in Corpus Christi, Texas. The center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants consist of Oyshi Sushi, Brooklyn Pie Pizza, Idol Nails and Spa, The Cash Store, Western Beverages, Tall City Vapor Works, CC Escape Room, GNC, Pro Cuts, and Third Coast Tanning. The building is newer 2014 construction and is situated on 3.4 acres, which includes approximately 0.9 acres of land available for potential development.
Cimarron Crossing is located on Saratoga Boulevard, with traffic counts of approximately 23,000 vehicles per day. The subject property is an out parcel to Walmart Supercenter. Other neighboring national and regional retailers include Peter Piper Pizza, Dairy Queen, Panda Express, Whataburger, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Dunkin’ Donuts, AT&T, Chicken Express, Valero, McDonald’s, Exxon, Sonic Drive-In, Burger King, and First Cash Pawn. Retailers just east of the property on Saratoga include Kohl’s, Petco, GameStop, Wendy’s, Stripes, Walgreens, H-E-B grocery store, Luby’s, Taco Bell, Goodwill, Dollar Tree, Jason’s Deli, Navy Federal Credit Union, Pizza Hut, McAlister’s Deli, Shipley Do-Nuts, and many others. The surrounding area also has a large medical presence. CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital is one-half of a mile from the property, and is South Texas’ largest hospital system. Post Acute Medical Specialty Hospital, South Texas Surgical Hospital, Corpus Christi Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, and Driscoll Children’s Urgent Care are all in close proximity to Cimarron Crossing.
Located approximately 130 miles southeast of San Antonio, Corpus Christi is a coastal city in South Texas and is the county seat of Nueces County. The Corpus Christi metropolitan area has an estimated population of 442,600 people, and the Port of Corpus Christi is the fifth-largest in the United States. The city is home to Naval Air Station Corpus Christi providing 6,200 civilian jobs to the local economy, making it the single largest employer in the city. Corpus Christi Army Depot, located on NAS Corpus Christi, is the largest helicopter repair facility in the world. Additionally located on NAS Corpus Christi is the United States Coast Guard Sector/Air Station Corpus Christi.
- Walmart Shadow-Anchored Retail Center
- 100% Occupied | All Leases are Triple-Net
- Mix of Credit and Local Tenants
- Building is 2014 Construction Situated on a Large 3.4-Acre Lot
- Includes Approximately 0.9 Acres of Land for Potential Future Development
- Located on Saratoga Boulevard in a Growth Area of the South Side of the City | Traffic Counts are Approximately 23,000 Vehicles per Day
- One-Half Mile from CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital, South Texas’ Largest Hospital System | Several Other Major Medical Facilities Nearby
- Population of more than 170,800 Residents Within Five Miles | One-Mile Average Household Income is $75,640
- Corpus Christi MSA has an Estimated Population of 442,600 People
- The City is Home to the Fifth-Largest Port in the United States, a Naval Air Station that Employees 6,200 Civilians, and the Army Depot that is the Largest Helicopter Repair Facility in the World