Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a stabilized, 10,000-square foot retail center located in a densely populated area of Grand Prairie, Texas. Carrier Plaza is 100 percent occupied, and leases are a mix of triple-net and gross leases. The center is occupied by two essential business tenants, DaVita Dialysis and L.A. Insurance. DaVita occupies 85 percent of the gross leasable area and is a triple-net lease with a corporate guarantee. The building was constructed in 2013 and is situated on a 0.877-acre parcel.
Carrier Plaza is located at the signalized, hard corner of North Carrier Parkway and Dalworth Street and is easily accessible from multiple ingress and egress points. Traffic counts in front of the subject property exceed 15,900 vehicles per day. The center is catty corner from Albertson’s Grocery, and other neighboring retailers include Walgreens, Kroger, T-Mobile, Domino’s, QuickTrip, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Dollar General, Valero, Subway, Public Storage, LaQuinta Inn & Suites, and more. The center is in close proximity to many schools providing additional traffic to the area. The surrounding area has more than 241,000 residents within a five-mile radius.
- 100% Occupied, Two-Tenant Retail Center
- 85% of the Gross Leasable Area is Occupied by DaVita Dialysis Center with a Corporate Guarantee from Renal Treatment Centers – Southeast, LP | Triple-Net Lease
- DaVita is a Fortune 500 Health are Provider and the Largest Provider of Kidney Care Services in the U.S. | Publicly Traded on the NYSE (DVA)
- 15% of the Gross Leasable Area is Occupied by L.A. Insurance Agency | New Five-Year Lease on Gross Terms | Lease has a Personal Guarantee from the Franchisor
- Both Tenants are Considered Essential Businesses
- Building is Newer (2013) Construction with an Attractive Facade
- Signalized, Hard Corner Location at North Carrier Parkway and Dalworth Street | Easily Accessible from Multiple Ingress and Egress Points
- Traffic Counts are Approximately 15,900 Vehicles Per Day
- Catty Corner from Albertson’s Grocery Store
- Located Two Blocks East of President George Bush Turnpike
- High Growth Area with an Extremely Dense Surrounding Population Exceeding 241,000 Residents Within a Five-Mile Radius