Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer the opportunity to acquire a fully stabilized, multi-tenant retail center in the rapidly growing Dallas suburb of Sachse, Texas. Brookview Center is 100 percent occupied, and all leases are triple-net. Tenants are a complementary mix of credit and local retailers, consisting of Cricket Wireless, Farmers Insurance, Sachse Chiropractor, Dr. Charles Carter DDS, A Hair Tech, Donut Palace, Treasure Trade, and Pure Massage. Constructed in 1985, the building is 8,723 square feet and sits on a .59-acre lot.
The subject property is located on State Highway 78, the major thoroughfare in the city. Traffic counts exceeds 40,100 vehicles per day in front of the property. Retailers in the immediate area include Discount Tire, Walgreens, Allsup’s Convenience Store, Sonic Drive-In, Pizza Hut, Dollar General, Kroger grocery store, Whataburger, Wingstop, McDonald’s, CVS, O’Reilly Auto Parts, and others. Brookview Center is also less than two miles north of Firewheel Town Center, featuring over 125 retail stores and anchored by Dillard’s, Macy’s, AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, Dick’s Sporting Goods, TGI Fridays, DSW and Pier 1 Imports. The property is well-situated in a dense residential area, with a population exceeding 260,200 residents within a five-mile radius. Additionally, the average household income is approximately $98,000 within one mile, $114,900 within three miles and $100,136 within five miles.
- 8,723-Square Foot, Multi-Tenant Retail Center
- Fully Stabilized | 100% Occupied | 100% of the Leases are Triple-Net
- All Leases have a Personal Guaranty
- Complementary Mix of Service-Oriented, Internet-Resistant Tenants
- Recent Building Renovations Include a New Roof, Gutters and Front Fascia in 2016
- Highway Location on the City’s Major Thoroughfare
- Traffic Counts Exceed 40,100 Vehicles per Day in Front of the Property
- Area Enjoys Excellent Demographics | More than 260,200 Residents Within Five Miles
- Highly Affluent Population with an Average Household Income of $98,000 Within a One-Mile Radius, $114,900 Within Three Miles and $99,700 Within Five Miles
- Less than Two Miles North of Firewheel Town Center | Anchored by Dillard’s, Macy’s, AMC Theatres, Barnes & Noble, and Dick’s Sporting Goods and Featuring more than 125 retail stores