The subject property is a 2,600-square foot single-tenant medical office building leased to Daniela Zambon, DDS, who personally guarantees the lease. Seven years remain on the term, and the tenant has no options for renewal. The double-net lease has limited landlord responsibilities. The building was constructed in 2009 and sits on approximately 0.33 acres.
The subject property is located on Broad Park Circle at Regency Parkway in a medical office park. Baylor Surgicare at Mansfield sits directly south of the property and provides a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures. The area has excellent demographics, with a one-mile average household income of $118,600 and five-mile population exceeding 115,000 residents.
Mansfield is strategically located in the south central portion of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The city borders Arlington on the north, Grand Prairie on the east, unincorporated Tarrant County on the west, and Johnson and Ellis counties on the south. Just 30 minutes from the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, Mansfield’s location near major interstate highways and roadways offers easy access to Dallas, Fort Worth and other cities in the North Texas region. Mansfield is experiencing tremendous growth including development of the 870-acre master-planned South Pointe community, The Shops at Broad development including a 500,000-square foot shopping center and apartments, and completion of Texas Highway 360.
• 2,600-Square Foot Single-Tenant Dental Office
• Double-Net Lease with Limited Landlord Responsibilities
• Lease has Personal Guarantee
• Six Years Remain on the Term | Tenant Has No Options for Renewal
• Located in a Medical Office Park on Broad Park Circle and Regency Parkway
• Baylor Surgicare at Mansfield Sits Directly South of the Property
• Highly Affluent Area | One-Mile Average Household Income is $118,600
• Double Digit Projected Housing Growth Planned and/or Under Construction for 2015-2020
• Across from The Shops at Broad Development, with 500,000 Square Feet of Retail Including Box Tenants, Specialty Shops, Restaurants and Pad Sites | Dallas Stars Center Opening onsite in 2017 with an Estimated 400,000 Visitors annually | FieldhouseUSA Recently Opened with an Estimated 1.2 Million Projected Annual Visitors