Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a new 5,000-square foot medical center in Farmers Branch, Texas. The medical center is occupied by Baylor Scott & White Rehab and Farmers Branch Primary Care. The parcel is approximately 1.20 acres, which provides ample parking, and is directly adjacent to a new Walmart Neighborhood Market.
Baylor Scott & White is the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in Texas and one of the largest in the U.S. with 48 hospitals and 800 patient care sites.Farmers Branch Primary Care opened in June 2018 through a partnership with the city of Farmers Branch, as a means of promoting wellness programs for city employees and the public.
- 100 Percent Leased with Staggered Expiration Dates
- Adjacent to Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Attractive 2018 Construction on 1.20 Acre Parcel
- Located at the Intersection of Josey Lane and Valley View Lane | Combined Traffic Counts Exceed 34,083 Vehicles per Day
- Landlord has a Standby Rent Agreement with the City of Farmers Branch | The City will Guarantee the Rent for Baylor Scott & White if Tenant Does Not Exercise Their Option for Renewal Following the Primary Term, up to $500,000
- More than 287,167 Residents and An Average Household Income of $93,068 Within a Five-Mile Radius